Our Procedure / Terms and Conditions
Knights, parishioners and anyone are invited to donate new or used items, similar to bringing to a Thrift Store. Besides 100% support for our programs you benefit by getting rid of unneeded items which others purchase at bargain prices!
- Read these terms/conditions of our acceptance of each item.
Furniture (no beds, couches)Household
Religious ItemsSports Gear/Bicycles
- Items must be in usable/working condition without serious blemishes such as broken or missing pieces.
- No clothing accepted at this time.
- Submit website form including item name, condition, details, best time to call.
- Email at least one photo of item, after submitting form.
- Knights will call you to confirm if we will accept and either assign a specific time for you to deliver items for “Curbside Dropoff” or set time for Knights to pick up. See questions we will ask you
- No items are accepted unless pre-approved.
- Receipt is given for your tax purposes. We include the type of item and sign it. You are responsible for adding the approximate dollar value.
Contact us with questions or to donate a “high value” item.
What Your Donations Support
Click to see where where your money goes: Our Beneficiaries